Fife Museums Forum invite you to take part in a photography competition and make your own individual contribution to celebrating the fascinating, inspiring and varied heritage, art and culture of the area. Over the course of September we hope you’ll visit as many of Fife Museums as you can (or at least the one closest to where you live or are holidaying!) and take photographs of the wonderful things you will see there. We would ask that you stick to inanimate objects and don’t start snapping fellow visitors, no matter how wonderful they are!
Why not make the most of Doors Open Days and visit participating museums over three Sundays (2nd for East area, 9th for Central and 16th for West Fife) in September. For more information see www.fifedirect.org
Send your best picture to the forum via email@example.com
Get ideas, keep up to date with the competition and eventually see the winning results on our ‘We Love Museums in Fife’ Flickr Page.
The winning entries will receive prizes and feature in an exhibition to be shown at several of Fife’s fantastic museums over the coming months.
This competition is open to all ages, is free to take part in and will close on the 30th of September 2012.We look forward to seeing and sharing the results.
Fife Museums Forum
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to anyone
2. You must be the copyright owner of any works submitted
3. All submitted images must have been taken in a museum in Fife
4. Multiple entries are permitted.
5. Some objects may not be suitable for photographing, please consult individual venues photography policies.
6. The photographer must have permission from those featured in the submitted image.
7. All submitted images must be accompanied by the photographer’s full name, date of birth and contact details.
8. Although the competition runs throughout September 2012, photos taken prior to this date are permitted for submission.
9. Submitted images remain copyright of the entrant, however the Fife Museums Forum reserves the right to publish the images in related print and online.
10. All entrants agree to take part in publicity related to the competition.
11. Submitted images that the Forum deems to be offensive in any way will be disqualified from the competition.
12. Any entry found not to comply with the Terms and Conditions will be disqualified from the competition.
13. All entries submitted after 30th September 2012 will not be counted.
The rights shall be applied to all existing and future media including but not limited to: hard copies, CD Roms, DVD-Roms, computers, servers and the internet, and press and marketing networks.
By entering this competition you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.